- Operate and control the electrical & mechanical service raiser of each building.
- To make and follow Sr. Operation Engineer instruction, guidance and information to operation technicians and adopted, used with safety equipment & instruction.
- To do operating and monitoring the whole project such as Electrical (11 KV,.4KV overhead and underground line), office lighting, power, Air-con, Water supply system (Raw water, RO water which included pumps, controls, Pipeline, etc.,) firefighting pump, Irrigation system, pressure pumps, controls system and other accessories. Tube well submersible pump, car washing pump, Street lighting and car parking lighting etc.,
- To check and monitor electricity and water consumption data for the whole project monthly.
- Daily work done jobs recorded in logbook day by day and reported to shift leader.
- Responding to smoothly run for all the machines and all the equipment as well.
- Improves the operational quality result by studying, implementing and evaluation.
- Review monthly the consumption of electricity and water unit usage for the whole project.
- To act for client inspection MEP work and hand over process.
- To do making instruction & supervising of safety, guidance, workplace, and work done monitoring to operation Team.
- To do planning and undertaking Daily, Monthly tidying & cleaning schedules & checklists for Operation Team.
- Respond and deal with complaints / feedback / requests from internal customers.
- Able to perform ad-hoc jobs assigned by line manager.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Technical
- 2 Years Experience and have a good knowledge regarding the discipline of Electrical/Mechanical Power
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English Language (Writing + Speaking)
- High Level of Computer Literacy, advance MS Excel skills
- Ability to work rotation (Day/Night) shifts including weekends.
- Proactive, Team player with high cooperation attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to email@example.com (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192