- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures
- Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Resolve escalated issues with angry customers
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Keep organization information confidential and maintain clean and tidy workplace
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned / instructed by manager
- 1 Year and above work experience in related field.
- Com / B. Act / Any Graduate
- Prefer Dip in ACCA Part 1-2/ LCCI Level (III)
- Professional attitude and appearance, good communication skills
- Good command of English Language (Writing + Speaking)
- Able to use MS Office Application, Internet & Email, Accounting System
- Accounting mindset and attitude
- Team player with high cooperation attitude
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to email@example.com (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192