Daily Golf Academy Operations
- Supervise and administer day-to-day golf academy functions to maximize the overall guest and membership experience while maintaining the rules and regulations established for the operation of the golf academy
- Conduct regular walk-throughs of the academy and grass tee to assess the upkeep and presentation of facilities, equipment, stock of golf balls/tees and other operational items, sand for divot replacing
- Coordinate daily operations of the golf academy staff and assist with preparation of Golf lessons
- Assist with implementation of all academy staff and assist with preparation of Golf lessons
- Upselling Golf Club hardware items for retail sales
- Golf club repairs such as grip changing need to learn
- Responsible to check daily sales account all transactions are to be corrected
- Assist with execution of promotional events such as custom fitting days and coaching events to create Sales
- Working together with F&B team to deliver the best experiences & guest satisfaction
- Assist Director of Golf/Teaching Pro to prepare and monitor operating budget
- Handle shop inventory and requisition of new products with PR/PO process
- Organize and Manage department duty rosters
- Assist and report to Golf Operations Assistant manager with daily & monthly reports
- Daily Communication with GOAM sharing operation information of Academy before during & after duty
- Help guide team members on service delivery best practices and ensure teams have tools and resources needed to effectively execute their responsibilities.
- Carry out regular training on various aspects of the golf business including customer service, new equipment, technical skills, health, and safety.
- Assist with regular team meetings with Golf Academy team to ensure the correct process.
- From time to time, you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job, to maintain, promote, develop, and expand the business of our estate and its interests.
- Education – Any graduated
- Language – Conversational English
- Experience – At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Other Skill
- Stamina to work long hours and flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills & customer service skills
- Ability to up-sell golf academy services
If you are interested to apply for it, please send update CV to email@example.com
Office Address – Pun Hlaing Road, Pun Hlaing Golf Estate Avenue, Pun Hlaing Estate Human Resources Department, Hlaing Tharyar Township, Yangon.