- Administer for all activities in facilities area and ensure compliance to all safety rules and regulations and monitor all persons entering issues and ensure appropriate authorization.
- Report any maintenance issues to engineering department.
- Ensure the pool decking Floor is swept and watered down and that all furniture is in the correct place, when setting up in the morning.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with associates and residents and ensure compliance to all safety programs and policies of organization.
- Manage and greet all guests pleasantly and ensure compliance to facility policy.
- Monitor inventory of all tools and maintain adequacy in same and manage drop and pick up of towels
- Adheres to legal, environmental and health and safety requirements while ensuring the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards
- To carry out all other tasks delegated by immediate superior, may not be within the scope of this job description, which is deemed to be within the ability of the employee.
- Able to perform ad-hoc jobs assigned by the Manager
- 1-2 Years & above experience in Customer Service or related field
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Able to work under pressure & Proactive, Solid Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Able to use MS Office Application, Internet & Email
- Must be able to work weekend and public holiday if operation require in sometime
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to email@example.com (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192