- Responsible to supervise for the construction process, quality and safety of works conducted.
- Conduct visual inspection on the work being undertaken to ensure that the
- The works are being completed by the contractor as per the drawings and specifications.
- Contractors are conducting the required teste and completing the associated paperwork according to inspection and testing plan (ITP)
- Keep a record / site diary of construction sequence, progress, and issue on site.
- Attend inspection and testing conducted by contractor and keep the records of test results.
- Raise any observed quality related issues or contractor non-conformances and prepare a Non-Conformance notification for issuance by Construction Manager
- Receive and review completed inspection paperwork to ensure it has been completed accurately with no failures
- Prepare and submit a report should a discrepancies or failure be noted
- Proper record and filling all finalized documents for necessary reference
- Ensure self-compliance to safety protocols and compliance by all personnel on site
- Attend weekly construction site meeting, including construction progress, safety items, QA/QC items, site coordination
- Prepare daily reports to submit to Project Manager
- 2 Years & above work experienced in construction field
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical
- Proficiency in using MS Office Applications, Internet & Email
- Familiarity with Environmental, Quality and Health and Safety standards
- Auto CAD proficiency
- Ability to take initiative and detail-orientated
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192