- Coordinate and monitor with contractors for their daily construction activities.
- Record the daily activities of project and manpower.
- Ensure the project scopes and supervise manpower, materials, and machineries with construction activities.
- Responsible for structure as well as finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & Plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works, parquet flooring and landscaping.
- Coordinate main contractor & others including infrastructure work to be proceeded trade by trade smoothly as project schedule.
- Attend the inspections and ensure that the works are being completed as per project drawings and specifications.
- Follow-up to ensure the execution of work in carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
- Ensure that the contractors to carry out the required test as per project standard and specifications.
- Check and witness all testing conducted by contractors and keep the records of test results.
- Report any observed quality related issues or non-conformances to Seniors and Manager for issuing of NCR.
- Sharing information and technical problems to Project Engineer and Construction Manager.
- Prepare daily reports to submit to Project Manager
- 1 Year & above work experienced in construction field
- Diploma in Construction Management or BE, BTECH, AGTI (Civil)
- Proficiency in using MS Office Applications, Internet & Email
- Auto CAD proficiency
- Ability to take initiative and detail-orientated
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192