- Check & review the shop/working drawings submitted by contractor/subcontractor and report to Site Manger if there was any discrepancy with construction drawings.
- Coordinate and monitor with contractors for their daily construction activities.
- Reporting to Site Manager about any site issues, progress, manpower, procedure, specification, etc.…
- Managing the Contractor’s Site works.
- Checking with the Site Engineers daily site work to ensure that scheduled works are done.
- Co-ordination of Contractor’s Site work.
- Monitoring the Material testing list and material sample lists.
- Working together with Safety, QC, MEP, and other staff to ensure the site is safe and progressive.
- Communicating with MEP, QC and Contractors to make sure right information is provided in the team.
- Follow-up and chase the Contractors for the rectification works as per time-to-time requirement.
- BE (Civil / Archi) 3-year experience in related field
- Sound knowledge of construction site safety
- Skill for Microsoft office application & Auto CAD 2D
- Capable of reading drawings and schematics
- Good interpersonal skill,a team player & excellent communication skill
If you are interested to apply for it, please send update CV to email@example.com