StarCity being a community-driven organization, the health, safety and wellbeing of Star City community is our highest priority. With reference to the announcement from World Health Organization on March 12, 2020, declaring Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) as Pandemic, we would like to kindly inform you of the measures we are taking to tackle this situation.
Our preparations are intended to allow us to respond promptly in the event of escalation in the situation. We encourage the community to work together with us and extend positive support.
StarCity Management has implemented a crisis management plan which will have 3 levels of response for any evolving situation and to be in-line with government direction.
This level is our current status. The preventive measures mentioned below are implemented and are in operation.
- Community notice on general information of the virus has been issued on 8th March 2020
- General knowledge and preventative awareness video clips and signage are on displayed across all building’s lobby.
- Information flyers on preventive measures of COVID-19 will be available at the lobbies and common facilities counters.
- All events and gathering hosted by the Estate have been suspended until 30th of April.
- Disinfectant spraying of all common touch areas in the estates such as the elevators, counters, handrails, common toilets and the sales gallery.
- Hand sanitizing points introduces at all security desks at building lobby for public use.
- Temperature checks are conducted on all individuals (Staff, Residents and Visitors) at the following areas
- Entrances of the Estate,
- The pools, Gym & the Kids Zone
- Sales gallery
- Project Sites & Management Offices
- Temperature screening protocol has been established. If any individual is recorded to be above the recommended temperature reading:
- Staff will be sent back home and will work from home until he/she gets better. TED management will check in daily to receive updates on health status.
- Visitors will be denied entry.
- Residents will be requested to return back home and be advised to self-isolate until he/she gets better. TED management will check in daily to receive updates on health status.
The management will be reviewing the Ministry of Health’s public statements daily. From these the management may decide that it is in the best interest of the community and staff to impose a series of stricter guidelines. At this stage, all preventive measures from Level 0 will remain and additional measures below will be taken.
- Workers movement will be restricted within StarCity, project works will be scaled down and no new projects will be initiated during this period.
- Operation staff will be on a rotating duty and Support staffs will work from home.
- Community Center and Pool, All-Star Gym, A5 Pool and All-Star Kids Zones will be closed.
- Golf Course will remain open to residents and staff only.
- Estate Management services will continue to operate all essential services as per normal.
- Housekeeping services provided to individual apartments will no longer be available.
The management will be reviewing the Ministry of Health’s public statements daily. From these the management may decide that it is in the best interest of the community and staff to impose a series of stricter guidelines. At this stage, all preventive measures from Level 0 and 1 will remain and additional measures below will be taken.
- No new Tenants/Residents will be allowed to move in.
- Movement of Tenants/Residents in and out of the Estate will be restricted to follow government guidelines and/or regulations imposed by the StarCity Management.
- No visitors, private domestic helpers, private drivers and external maintenance staff will be allowed into the Estate.
- Crisis Command Center will be set up and will be managed by a rotating duty of staffs to respond to emergencies within the estate.
- Basic Estate Management services will continue to operate with reduced staff.
- Golf Course will be closed.
- All project works will be suspended.
Please follow WHO advice on the link below for good practices in case of infection or to prevent infection: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Do not hesitate to write to us any specific concerns and clarification you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be communicating with you regularly with information and updates.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
- Yangon Regional Department of Public Health: 09-449001261, 09-794510057
- Mandalay Regional Department of Public Health: 09-2000344, 09-43099526
- Central Epidemiology Unit: 067-3431432, 067-3431434, 09-429228991, 09-459149477
- Public Health Emergency Operation Center: 067-3420268
- Thanlyin Hospital: 056-21 511
- Chan Myae Myitta Private Hospital: 09-42012 3047
Star City Management